Monday, September 26, 2016

Mondays..

Hey!

I love this Digital Arts class so much. I've been working on quite a few things on Inkscape. I really don't have a problem with this program, but if you have a program you like better please recommend it in the comments. :)



You guys remember Curious George right? My little siblings have been watching it nonstop lately. Which got me thinking about the movie which got me thinking of "Upside Down" by Jack Johnson. I love that song. :) So I made this:


Childhood memories...



I was also watching Captain America: Civil War with my brother and made this while watching:



I still have to finish the shading, though. I really want to draw Ant-Man or Doctor Strange now. :P



I also came up with a Pokémon based off the design of Fennekin which I named Soron:


I made it for my sister. "It" is that the right term to use? Do pokémon have genders? I honestly know almost nothing about Pokémon.


At this point, I'm sure you are thinking "What does she do with her life?"

My answer is "I improve my drawing skills because I am bored out of my mind most of the time... And watch Game Theory ...and Film Theory. I like to know all the theories. They are good conversation starters for us socially awkward people."



I also traced Gaster from Undertale. This one was the very first thing I did on Inkscape after the tutorial.





If you didn't notice I also changed my signature for my pictures. I decided my full name takes up too much room.

Have a good day!
           

No comments:

Post a Comment